Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » APEX_APPLICATION (Oracle 11g - APEX 4.2.5)
APEX_APPLICATION [message #680080] Tue, 21 April 2020 07:04 Go to next message
AdrianWard
Hi

I have a screen with 2 interactive reports.

The rows on the first IR each have a checkbox, only one of which can be checked. This is to signify the 'record that will be updated'

The second IR has a list of invoices, each row also with a checkbox which signifies, 'I want to add this invoice amount to the row checked in the first IR'.
A Submit button will be available on this (second) IR to process the result.

How can I access the rows from the first IR to establish which row has the checkbox ticked (as this signifies the row I want to update)?

Cheers
Adrian
Re: APEX_APPLICATION [message #680133 is a reply to message #680080] Thu, 23 April 2020 08:15 Go to previous message
AdrianWard
Once again I figured this out: -

It seems that when Submit Page is processed, regardless of which region the button is in, APEX_APPLICATION is populated with all field values on the page.

On my screen I have 2 IR's. I have used fields G_1 .. G20 on the first IR and G21 .. G30 on the second IR.

On Submit Page ALL fields are posted to APEX_APPLICATION.G_1 .. 30 regardless of what region the button is in so I can access data from both IR's in my validations and computations.

Hope this helps someone else.

Cheers
Adrian

Previous Topic: Disable Mouse Roll Over on IR
Next Topic: Oracle Forms Timeout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:00:13 CDT 2024